Join a committee
- Contact James Lilly (see contact info here) to volunteer to sit on an existing committee
- Let us know if you have an idea to create a new committee – we are always open to suggestions!
Join us on cleanup day
- The Beautification Committee will hold cleanup days frequently throughout the year. Look for dates to be announced here.
Volunteer your home for a social event
- If you are interested in hosting a social event, please let us know! You can contact the Social Committee via Lisa Cuomo at email@example.com or Gina Kerrigan at firstname.lastname@example.org
Volunteer your time
- If you are interested in helping with the many odds and ends that happen behind the scenes (picking up debris, trimming trees/removing brush, mulching, weeding, planting, etc.), please let us know! Contact James Lilly here to volunteer.
- We have had people volunteer to address needs that they have noticed (trees that need care, grassy areas that need maintained, neighbors that could use a plow, etc.) and we appreciate their enthusiastic and helpful responses. If you see such a need and would like to volunteer to address it, please let us know.
Check back here often
- As needs come around, we will update this page to ask for your help. Please check back often if you’d like to volunteer to help out.